Welcome to the ADTA (Tasmanian Branch) web site and the temporary home of ADTA National Inc
The Australian Driver Trainers Association ( A.D.T.A. ) National is a professional body representing Driver Trainers, or Driving Instructors, around Australia. A.D.T.A. (Tas) Inc is the affiliated Tasmanian branch.
The objectives of A.D.T.A. (Tas) Inc are:-
- To promote the best possible standard of driver training to the general public.
- To support and implement policies directed at improving road safety.
- To encourage high ethical and moral standards and proficiency in the Driver Training Industry and to invite input from clients and the general public in that regard.
- To encourage friendly and respectful cooperation between Driver Trainers, Driving Schools, The public and Government.
- To promote and ensure compliance with the Associations Constitution, Rules and Code of Practice.
- To facilitate Mutual Recognition of Driver Trainers qualifications between all States and Territories.
The motto of the Association is “ Safe Drivers for Life”.